Moving to Australia
Emigrate to Australia ©2009-11


From here you can find links to Australian car-related websites including access to the local Australian representatives of the world’s auto makers - do you want to...

Buy or Rent a car

Driving related information

Apply for a Driver’s Licence - Department of Immigration & Citizenship page giving licence issuing contact details for each State/Territory. If you are a permanent resident visa holder and have a current driver’s licence from another country, in English or with an official translation, you are allowed to drive in Australia for your first three months after arrival.


Material Connection Disclosure: Some products and services linked to and/or featured on the pages of are affiliates of and may make a commission payment to in the event that a visitor from to their website purchases their products and/or services.


Emigrating to Australia


Australia Visa Application